- Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
- Vengeful Mount: Makes an animal more difficult to ride or handle.
- Alarm: Wards an area for 2 hours/level.
- Dispel Ward: As dispel magic, but affects only wards.
- Ectoplasmic Armor: Gain +5 to +9 armor bonus against incorporeal* touch attacks.
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Hold Portal: Holds door shut.
- Ironguts: Target gains +5 bonus on saving throws against poison*.
- Lesser Deflect: Gain a deflection bonus of +1/3 levels (max +5) against one attack.
- Nightshield: You gain +1/3 caster levels resistance bonus (max +3) and a magic missile shield for 5 points/level. Spell ends when all damage is absorbed.
- Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Good: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Resist Planar Alignment: Subject can resist penalties for being of an opposed alignment on an aligned Outer Plane.
- Shield: Invisible disc gives +4 to AC, blocks magic missiles.
- Suspend Disease: Keeps disease from harming creature for 24 hours.
- Charm Person: Makes one person your friend.
- Distract: Distracts targets with the zest for life.
- Distract Assailant: Swift. One creature is flat-footed* for 1 round.
- Drug Resistance: Subject is immune to addiction.
- Guilt: A non-good creature is forced to think about some evil deed it performed, denying it any actions except to defend itself.
- Hypnotism: Fascinates 2d4 HD of creatures.
- Incite: Subject can't ready actions or delay.
- Inhibit: Subject delays until next round.
- Power Word Fatigue: Makes one creature with 100 hp or less fatigued.
- Power Word Pain: Deal 1d6 points of damage per round to one creature with 100 hp or less.
- Rouse: Awakens creatures in area.
- Sacrificial Skill: Caster gains +5 bonus on Knowledge (religion) checks made during sacrifice.
- Shock and Awe: Reduces a surprised creature's initiative roll.
- Sleep: Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber.
- Stupor: One helpless subject is put in a state that allows him to be moved but take no other actions.
- Whelm: Deal 1d6 nonlethal damage +1d6/2 levels above 1st (max 5d6).
- Aberrate: Subject becomes an aberration.
- Accelerated Movement: Swift. Balance, Climb, Hide, Move Silently, and Tumble at normal speed with no penalty on skill check.
- Animate Rope: Makes a rope move at your command.
- Armor Lock: Target's armor becomes restrictive, slowing movement to 10 ft.
- Babau Slime: Secrete a body-covering acid that damages foes' weapons.
- Bestow WoundM: Caster transfers 1 hp/level of wounds to another.
- Breath Flare: Your breath weapon dazzles targets.
- CheatF: Caster rerolls when determining the success of a game of chance.
- Cutting Hand: Your hand gains a +2 enhancement bonus and is considered armed.
- Ebon Eyes: Subject can see through magical darkness.
- Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Erase: Mundane or magical writing vanishes.
- Expeditious Retreat: Your speed* increases by 30 ft.
- Extend Shifting: Extend duration of shifting ability by 4 rounds.
- Eyes of the Avoral: Subject gians +8 racial bonus on Spot checks.
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Fist of Stone: Your fist gains +6 enhancement bonus to strength for attacks, grapples, breaking, or crushing things. You gain a slam attack.
- Float: Subject becomes buoyant.
- Float of Livre d'Aquatha: Makes a willing creature or object buoyant.
- Ghostly Reload: Automatically pulls crossbow string into catch.
- Greater Mage Hand: As mage hand, but medium range and 40 lb.
- Horrible Taste: Attackers that bite you must make a Fort save or be Nauseated for 1 full round.
- Jump: Subject gets bonus on Jump checks.
- Kaupaer's Quickblast: Quickened spell deals 1 fire, cold or electricity damage/level to target.
- Kaupaer's Reflexive Strike: Subject gains one extra attack of opportunity to use during the duration of the spell, usable even while flat-footed.
- Low-Light Vision: Subject sees twice as far under current light.
- Mage Burr: Double arcane spell failure chance for target's armor.
- Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
- Mighty Wallop: +1 size category of bludgeoning weapon.
- Nerveskitter: Target gains +5 bonus on initiative checks.
- Portal Beacon: Six creatures know distance and direction to a magic portal.
- Precise Vision: See Text
- Quickswim: Your swim speed increases by 10 ft.
- Raging Flame: Accelerates burning fires, they last half as long, and burn twice as hot.
- Ray of Clumsiness: Ray reduces Dex by 1d6 points +1 point/two levels.
- Reduce Person: Humanoid creature halves in size.
- Remove Scent: Hides touched creature's scent.
- Repair Light Damage: "Cures" 1d8+1/level (max +5) points of damage to a construct.
- Scatterspray: Targeted items scatter in a burst dealing 1d8 damage (lethal or nonlethal).
- Shieldbearer: Shield floats near subject to offer protection.
- Shifter Prowess: Shifter racial bonuses to skills increase by +8.
- Slide: Move subject 5 feet.
- Slow Burn: Dims and slows natural fire burn rates, doubling fire life and halving damage.
- Snowdrift: Forms existing snow into another shape.
- Speed Swim: Target gains swim speed 30.
- Spell Flower: Hold the charge on one touch* spell per forelimb.
- Swift Expeditious Retreat: Your speed increases by 30 ft. for 1 round (swift).
- Tongue Tendrils: You spit out tendrils that grapple.
- Unravel: Unravels targets cloths, entangleing them.
- Wave Blessing: Keeps one creature/level from sinking.
- Weapon Shift: Touched weapon changes form.
- Wings of The Sea: +30 ft. to subject’s swim** speed*.
- Familiar Pocket: Creates an extradimensional hiding place for your familiar.
- Addiction: Subject becomes addicted to a drug.
- Daze Monster: Living creature of 6 HD or less loses next action.
- Entice Gift: Subject gives caster what its holding.
- Hideous Laughter: Subject loses actions for 1 round/level.
- Indifference: Makes subject resistant to fear, compulsion, and morale effects.
- Masochism: For every 10 hp damage you take, you gain +1 on attacks, saves, and checks.
- Mechanus Mind: Reformat subject's mind to be coldly calculating.
- Mindburn: Target loses a spell or infusion each round.
- Mindless Rage: Incite a rage in an opponent that drives them to attacking you by melee only.
- Power Word Sicken: Sickens one creature with 100 hp or less.
- Price of Loyalty: Identical to charm person except subject does not know a spell was cast.
- Proud Arrogance: Targets gain +4 bonus on saves against charm, compulsion, and fear.
- Ray of Dizziness: Dizzying ray staggers enemy.
- Ray of Stupidity: Ray reduces Int by 1d6 points +1 point/two levels.
- Rebuke: Target is dazed 1 round, thereafter shaken, and distracted.
- Sadism: For every 10 hp damage you deal, you gain +1 on attacks, saves, and checks.
- Sap Strength: Subject becomes exhausted.
- Stay the Hand: Change subject creature's attitude to helpful for 1 round.
- Touch of Idiocy: Subject takes 1d6 points of Int, Wis, and Cha damage.
- Unfettered Grasp: Grappling creature immediately gains free attempt to escape.
- Whelming Blast: 15-foot cone deals 1d6 nonlethal damage /2 levels (max 5d6).
- Yoke of Mercy: Target deals nonlethal damage.
- Aganazzar's Scorcher: Deal 1d8/2 levels (max 5d8) fire damage to a line.
- Battering Ram: Deals 1d6 damage plus bull rush.
- Bigby's Striking Fist: Hand deals 1d6 nonlethal damage/2 levels (max 5d6) and knocks subject back.
- Black Lightning: Ray that deals 1d6/2 levels (Max 10d6) damage, half of which is Electrical energy and the other half is Negative energy.
- Blast of Force: Ray deals 1d6 damage/2 caster levels (max 5d6).
- Burning Sword: Weapon gains flaming burst special ability.
- City Lights: Absorb nearby light to release as blinding flare.
- Cloud of Bewilderment: Generates a nauseating 10-ft. cone.
- Combust: Target takes 1d8/level (max 10d8) fire damage.
- Continual FlameM: Makes a permanent, heatless torch.
- Darkness: 20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
- Electric Loop: Deals 1d6/two levels electricity damage plus stunning to a single creature.
- Emerald Planes: Creates up to five 5-foot squares that hold 100 lb./level.
- Ethereal Chamber: Crystalline force chamber is incapable of planar travel away from the Ethereal Plane and normal movement.
- Fatal Flame: Target's body bursts into flame upon its death.
- Fireburst: Adjacent subjects take 1d8/level fire damage.
- Flame Dagger: As flame blade, but 1d4 +1/level.
- Flaming Sphere: Creates rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
- Force Hammer: Ray of force deals 1d4/level points of nonlethal damage
- Force LadderF: Creates a movable ladder of force.
- Frost Breath: Icy breath deals 1d4 damage/2 levels.
- Furnace Within: Flame bursts from your body, deals 1d8/2 level (max 5d8) fire damage in 10-ft. radius.
- Geyser: Creates a line of water that deals 1d6 nonlethal damage +1d6/2 additional levels.
- Gust of Wind: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures.
- Icebolt: Ranged attack against a target with a piercing ice sicle for 2d6 piercing damage +1d6 + 1/level (max +10) cold damage. If a touch attack would hit, deal only the cold damage.
- Leomund's Tiny Igloo: Creates igloo that lasts for 2 hours/level.
- Light of Mercuria: You radiate golden light, which you can expend as 2 bolts that deal 2d6 damage, 4d6 against undead and evil outsiders.
- Local Tremor: Light tremor shakes in a 30-ft. line.
- Mark of Air: Subject gains +2 to Dex. The mark can be discharged to create sheild of air that provides +5 deflection bonus for 10 rounds.
- Mark of Earth: Subject gains +2 to Str. They can perform a ranged touch attack that deals 5d6 damage that ends the spell.
- Mark of Fire: Subject gains +2 to Dex. Can also use a Ray attack for 3d3 fire damage, dismissing the spell.
- Mark of Frost: Subject gains +1 natural armor bonus to AC. Can also create a spear that deals 1d8 piercing + 2d6 cold damage, dismissing the spell.
- Mark of Water: Subject gains +2 to Con. Can also create a stream of water that deals 5d6 damage to a target, dismissing the spell.
- Molten Strike: 5-ft.-radius burst deals 2d6 fire damage, ignites nearby targets.
- Numbing Sphere: Creates rolling ball of intense cold that deals 1d6 cold damage plus 1d4 Dex damage, lasts 1
- Pressure Sphere: Water pressure deals 4d6 damage to submerged targets.
- Rainbow BeamM: Ray does a random type of damage.
- Ray of Ice: Ray deals 1d6 points +1d6/two levels cold damage.
- Ray of Resurgence: Yellow light restores 1 point/level (max 5 points) of Strength damage, negates penalties to Strength (up to 1d6+1/level, max +5) and either converts exhaustion to fatigue or removes fatigue.
- Saltray: Ranged touch attack deals 1d6/2 levels (max 5d6) slashing damage. If cast near an ocean, a second ray is cast.
- Scimitar of Sand: Sand sword deals 1d6 damage +1/2 levels and renders target dehydrated.
- Scorch: Jet of flame deals 1d8/2 levels (max 5d8).
- Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/four levels (max 3).
- Scourge of Force: Tendrils of force lash foes for 1d8 + 1/2 levels damage each.
- Seeking Ray: Ray deals 4d6 electricity damage, ignores concealment and cover; you gain +4 on attacks with rays against the subject.
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Shock Treatment: A jolt of electricity damages and potentially stuns an opponent.
- Slapping Hand: Hand makes creature provoke attacks of opportunity.
- Snowball Swarm: Deals 1d6 cold/2 levels to a 10-ft. radius.
- Splinterbolt: Ranged Attack that deals 4d6 piercing damage per bolt (3-6:1, 7-10: 2, 11+: 3). Threatens 18-20, x3. +4 damage, cold iron in forest.
- Sun Bolt: Ray deals 2d6 damage, more against undead, and might blind target.
- Theskyn's Hearty Heave: Blast of force pushes away creatures surrounding you as though via a bull rush maneuver by a foe of Large size with a Strength score equal to 20 + your caster level (max 25).
- Toothed Tentacle: Shadowy tentacle ending in three mouths (each AC 15, hp 10 + your caster level) projects from your hand. The mouths can strike foes within 10 feet of each other independently, dealing 2d6 points of damage each.
- Veil of Shadow: Darkness grants you concealment.
- Vile Darkbolt: Deals 1d8 damage/2 levels and stuns 1 round.
- Abolish Shadows: Shadow creatures take 1d6/level damage, shadow and darkness spells might be dispelled.
- Anticipate TeleportationF: Delays teleporting creatures 1 round within range.
- Antidragon AuraM: Allies gain bonus to AC and saves against dragons.
- Arcane Seal: Magically seals a door, portal or chest.
- Avoid Planar Effects: Provides temporary protection against overtly damaging planar traits.
- Backblast: Grants fire resistance* 10 and functions like spell turning with respect to spells with the fire descriptor that are targeted on you.
- Disobedience: Subject is shielded from mind control.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Dispel Shield: This spell protects you from dispel magic attemps by being dispelled first.
- Earthen GraceM: Stone and rock damage sources deal nonlethal damage instead of lethal damage.
- Energy Aegis: Subject gains resistance 20 against one energy type for one attack.
- Eradicate Earth: Deals 1d8 points of damage/level to earth creatures (max 10d8).
- Explosive Runes: Deals 6d6 damage when read.
- Foil Tracer: Subject cannot be tracked while teleporting.
- Glacial Globe of Invulnerability: Stops 1st- through 3rd-level fire spell effects and provides concealment.
- Improved Arcane LockM: As arcane lock, except you may attune 1 additional individual per level.
- Khyber Trap: Trap extraplanar creature within a Khyber dragonshard.
- Magic Circle against Chaos: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Good: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Law: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Nezram's Amethyst Aura: Prevents poisons and diseases from affecting the subject.
- NondetectionM: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Protection from Dessication: Absorb 10 points/level of dessication damage.
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Ray Deflection: Reflect ranged touch attacks back on caster.
- Rend Shadow Weave: You damage the Shadow Weave, creating an area of dead magic that only affects the Shadow Weave rather than the Weave.
- Reverse Arrows: As Protection from Arrows, but negated arrows turn back upon their source.
- Sign of SealingM: As Arcane Lock, except when portal is breached it deals 1d4/level (max 10d4) damage.
- Vertigo (Sky): Creature believes it is at the top of a great fall and has nowhere it can move. Takes non-lethal damage if it moves or is moved.
- Blacklight: Creates a 20-ft. radius of supernatural darkness you can see through.
- Blade of Pain and Fear: Creates blade of gnashing teeth.
- Body Blaze: Cause a miniature wall of fire to rise from where you tread.
- Capricious Zephyr: A ball of air pushes targets around and trips them.
- Chain Missile: 1d4+1/2 levels damage; 1d4+1 damage to 1 secondary target/2 levels.
- Crack IceM: Shatters ice structures or ice creatures.
- Daylight: 60-ft. radius of bright light.
- Dread Word: 1d3 Cha drain on one target.
- Favorable Wind: Produces a strong wind that lasts 10 min./level.
- Fireball: 1d6 damage per level, 20-ft. radius.
- Flashburst: Blind or dazzle creatures within area.
- Glowing OrbF: Creates permanent magical light; you control brightness.
- Great Thunderclap: Loud noise causes stunning, deafness, and knocks prone in a 20-ft.-radius spread.
- Hailstones: Frigid globes deal 5d6 cold damage.
- Ice Burst: Chunks of ice deal 1d4 points of cold damage and 1 point of blunt damage/level (max 10d4 + 10).
- Invoke the Cerulean Sign: Aberrations become sickened, nauseated, dazed, or stunned.
- Lightning Bolt: Electricity deals 1d6/level damage.
- Manyjaws: One set of jaws/level attacks enemies for 1d6 damage.
- Rainbow BlastM: Line deals damage from each type of energy.
- Resonating Bolt: 60 ft. line deals 1d4/level (max 10d4) sonic damage.
- Rockburst: Cause stone object to explode, dealing 1d4 damage +1 point/level.
- Scintillating Sphere: 20-ft-radius spread deals 1d6 electicity/level.
- Shatterfloor: Deals 1d4 sonic/level plus damages floor surface 6 inches deep.
- Shockwave: Shockwave deals 1d4/level points of nonlethal damage to creatures within area and dazes them for 1 round.
- Sonic Blast: Deal 1d6/level damage (max 10d6) to each creature in the area.
- Sonorous Hum: Removes need to concentrate to maintain next spell cast.
- Sound Lance: Sonic energy deals 1d8/level damage.
- Stars of Arvandor: Tiny starbursts each deal 1d8 damage (half nonlethal), or 1d8 letal damage to evil creatures.
- Steeldance: Daggers become Medium flying animated objects that attack foes.
- Storm Mote: Dust devil of flensing sand.
- Tiny Hut: Creates shelter for ten creatures.
- Vile Lance: Creates +2 shortspear that deals vile damage.
- Wall Of Light: Creates wall of light, can dazzle creatures.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Air Breathing: Subjects can breathe air freely.
- Amorphous Form: Subject becomes puddle-like and can slip through cracks quickly.
- Arms of Plenty: Grow two additional arms.
- Augment Object: Doubles an object's hardness, adds 20 to the break DC, and grants a save as a magic item.
- Bite of the Wererat: You become enhanced such as that of a dire rat.
- Blink: You randomly vanish and reappear for 1 round/level.
- Clearstone: Makes rock or stone transparent.
- Control Darkness and Shadow: Manipulate existing areas of darkness and shadow.
- Control Temperature: Raise or lower temperature by one band/5 levels.
- Crown Of Might: Gain +2 Strength, discharge to gain +8 bonus for 1 round.
- Crown of Protection: +1 deflection bonus to AC, +1 resistance bonus on saves; discharge to gain +4 for 1 round.
- Deeper Darkvision: Subject can see 90 ft. in magical darkness.
- Demon Dirge: Demons are stunned and take 2d6 damage/round for 1d6 rounds.
- Devil Blight: Damage and confuse baatezu; damage other lawful and evil creatures.
- DiamondsteelM: Metal armor provides damage reduction*.
- Distilled Joy: Creates ambrosia.
- Dolorous Blow: Weapon's threat range is doubled and threats are automatically confirmed.
- Dragonskin: You gain +3 to +5 natural armor bonus and Energy Resistance 10 to 20.
- Elemental FamiliarXP: Transmutes your familiar into an elemental.
- Energy Surge: As lesser energy surge, but 2d6 damage.
- False Gravity: Travel on a solid surface as if that surface had its own gravity.
- Flame Arrow: Arrows deal +1d6 fire damage.
- Fly: Subject gains a fly speed of 60 ft.
- Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly.
- Giant's Wrath: Thrown pebble turns into boulder dealing 2d6 + 1/2 caster levels bludgeoning damage. Base damage increases to 2d8 at 9th level, 2d8 + 2d6 fire at 13th, and critical becomes x3 at 17th.
- Girallon's Blessing: Subject gains one additional pair of arms.
- Greater Magic Weapon: +1 bonus/four levels (max +5).
- Greater Mighty Wallop: +1 size category of bludgeoning weapon/four levels (maximum 5).
- Halt: Subject's feet become stuck to the ground.
- Hamatula Barbs: Subjects grow barbs, which damage foes that attack subject in melee.
- Handfang: Mouth in your hand deals 1d8 damage and allows a free grapple attempt on critical hit.
- Haste: One creature/level moves faster, +1 on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves.
- Keen Edge: Doubles normal weapons threat range.
- Lash of the Kraken: Transforms the target's arm into a constricting tentacle.
- Mass Snake's Swiftness: Allies each immediately make one attack.
- Permeable Form: Immediate: You become incorporeal for 1 round.
- Primal Form: You change into elemental, gain some abilities.
- Repair Serious Damage: "Cures" 3d8+1/level (max +15) points of damage to a construct.
- Rust Ray: Ray damages metal and ferrous creatures or objects.
- Scorpion Tail: Target grows a scorpion tail that strikes for 2d6 damage (plus Str modifier) and possibly stuns the target.
- Secret Page: Changes one page to hide its real content.
- Sense Of The Dragon: Nonvisual senses out to 30 ft. that pinpoints creatures.
- Shrink Item: Object shrinks to one-sixteenth size.
- Siphon: Drain 5 or more charges from wand or staff to replace one or more cast spells.
- Slow: One subject/level takes only one action/round, -2 to AC and attack rolls.
- Spell Vulnerability: Target takes penalty on spell resistance equal to caster level.
- Spiderskin: Subject gains increasing bonus to natural armor bonus, saves against poison, and Hide checks.
- Stony Grasp: As earthen grasp, except the stony arm can appear from any natural surface, including unworked rock, earth, mud, grass, or sand.
- Tongue Serpents: You spit out one Tiny viper/4 levels.
- Tremorsense: Grants tremorsense to a range of 30 feet.
- Undulant Innards: Gain immunity to extra damage from critical hits and sneak attacks.
- Walk the Mountain's Path: You gain the agility of a mountain goat.
- Wand Modulation: Temporarily change wand to cast another, weaker spell.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Water to Acid: Transforms 1 cu. ft./level of water into acid.
- Weapon Of Energy: Weapon deals extra energy damage.
- Weapon of Impact: As keen edge, but aids blunt weapons.
- Whispering Sand: Sand delivers your message.
- Enhance Familiar: Your familiar gains a +2 modifier on saves, combat rolls, and AC for 1 hour/level.
- Fortify Familiar: Your familiar gains +2 natural armor and a 25% chance to avoid critical hits for 1 hour/level.
- Celestial Brilliance: 120 ft emanation of light, bright to 60 feet (double penalty to light sensitive, 1d6 damage to undead, 2d6 damage to evil outsiders and sensitive undead within 60 feet)
- Dimensional Anchor: Bars extradimensional movement.
- Dispelling Screen: Create an opaque screen that targets passing objects with dispel magic.
- Fang Trap: Inscription bites those who pass it.
- Fire TrapM: Opened object deals 1d4 +1/level damage.
- Force Effects Forceward: Creates a sphere of force that protects against force effects and keeps out incorporeal creatures.
- Glacial Ward: Subject gains SR 18 against fire spells and effects.
- Greater Resistance: Subject gains +3 on saving throws.
- Ice ShieldM: Subject gains damage reduction 15/—.
- Ilyykur's MantleM: Aura grants +1/three levels against spells and spell-like abilities and resistance to electricity 10.
- Improved Portal Alarm: As the portal alarm spell, and may be mental, audible, or both.
- Lesser Globe of Invulnerability: Stops 1st- through 3rd-level spell effects.
- Lesser Spell Turning: As spell turning, except only 1d4+1 spell levels are affected by the turning.
- Mass Resist Energy: As resist energy, except that it affects multiple creatures.
- Nezram's Emerald Energy Shield: Grants immunity to deafness effects and language-dependent, mind-affecting effects, plus sonic resistance* 10 and a +4 bonus on saves against spells and effects with the sonic descriptor to which the subject isn't already immune.
- Psychic PoisonM: Poisons those casting divination or mind-affecting spells at object, creature, or area.
- Ray of Deanimation: Ray deals 1d6/level to constructs (max 10d6).
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
- Slashing Dispel: As dispel magic, but creatures take damage for spells dispelled.
- Spell Snare: Dragonshard absorbs a spell or spell-like ability of up to 3rd level.
- SpelltrapF: An intangible gem absobs spell and detonates if touched dealing 2d6/spell level absorbed in 20-ft.-spread.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Wall of Chaos: As magic circle against law, except as once-sided wall.
- Wall of Evil: As magic circle against good, except as once-sided wall.
- Wall of Good: As magic circle against evil, except as once-sided wall.
- Wall of Law: As magic circle against chaos, except as once-sided wall.
- Whelm, Mass: 1d6 nonlethal damage/level (max 10d6) to 1 creature/level.
- Abyssal MightM: You gain +2 to Str, Con, Dex, and SR.
- Black Tentacles: Tentacles grapple all within 15 ft. spread.
- Blast of Flame: 60-ft. cone of fire (1d6/level damage).
- Blast of Sand: Cone deals 1d6 damage/level.
- BloodstarM: Hovering construct wounds foe each time foe is damaged.
- Boiling Oil: 10-ft. cylinder deals 4d6 damage, +2d6 damage per round for 1 round/3 levels.
- Column of Ice: Column of ice erupts from ground, lifting anything in its area into the air.
- Conjure Lesser Midnight ConstructM: Create a lesser midnight construct.
- Create Fetch: Craft a temporary duplicate of yourself that follows telepathic orders.
- Daily Temporary Soul Binding: As Temporary Soul Binding, except 4 hours/level.
- Desert Diversion: Those attempting planar travel are diverted to a random wasteland.
- Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
- Doom Scarabs: Scarab swarm deals 1d6/2 levels, gives you temporary hit points.
- Ethereal Mount: Creates ethereal mounts.
- Hell's PowerM: You gain +2 AC and good to existing DR.
- Ice ShipM: Creates ice runner or ice galleon.
- Ice WebM: Creates webs of coldfire that entangle and deal 1d6 frostburn damage/round.
- Magnetic Pulse: Magnetic forces cause 5d6 or 3d6 damage and trip attacks.
- Mass Unseen Servant: As unseen servant except creates one servant/level.
- Minor Creation: Creates one cloth or wood object.
- Orb of Acid: Ranged touch, 1d6/level (max 15d6) points of acid damage.
- Orb of Cold: Ranged touch, 1d6/level (max 15d6) points of cold damage.
- Orb of Electricity: Ranged touch, 1d6/level (max 15d6) points of electricity damage.
- Orb of Fire: Ranged touch, 1d6/level (max 15d6) points of fire damage.
- Orb of Force: Globes of force deal 1d6/level (max 10d6) damage.
- Orb of Sound: Ranged touch, 1d4/level (max 15d4) points of sonic damage.
- Radiant Fog: As solid fog, but dazzles or blinds creatures within.
- Secure Shelter: Creates sturdy cottage.
- Solid Fog: Blocks vision and slows movement.
- Summon Monster IV: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Summon Undead IV: Summons undead to fight for you.
- Wall of Deadly Chains: Creates barrier of woven chains that has 20 hp/4 caster levels and deals 3d6 damage to all within 5 ft.
- Wall of Salt: Wall of salt that can be shaped.
- Wall of Sand: Swirling sand blocks ranged attacks, slows movement through.
- Wall of Sand 2: Wall impedes movement, obscures vision, and blocks some attacks.
- Wall of Water: Wall impedes movement and can drown creatures.
- Watchful Ancestors: Spiritual manifestations prevent you from being flanked and grant insight bonus on one Reflex save.
- Bind Item: See Text
- Blistering Radiance: Dazzles sighted creatures and causes 2d6 fire damage/round.
- Bloodbriars: Wraps target in invisible briars that deal 1d8 points of damage per round if movement is attempted.
- Caligarde's Claw: Claw of force attacks opponent or guards area
- Chains of Vengeance: See Text
- Channeled Pyroburst: Deal fire damage, amount and radius based on casting time.
- Coldscream: Deal 1d6/level (max 10d6) sonic and cold (half each) damage in a cone.
- Damning Darkness: Darkness deals either 2d6 or 1d6 damage per round.
- Dancing Web: 1d6 points/level of nonlethal damage and if save fails, evil creatures are entangled (half speed, -2 att, -4 Dex, Concentration DC 15 + level).
- Defenestrating SphereF: Cloudy gray sphere knocks enemies prone, hurls them upward for subsequent falling damage.
- Desert Burial: Buries targets up to their necks in sand.
- Dragon Breath: You choose a dragon type and mimic its breath weapon.
- Dweomer of Transference: Convert spellcasting into psionic power points.
- Early Twilight: Reduce light in 80-ft.-radius cylinder.
- Energy Spheres: Five colored spheres attack with or negate acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic damage.
- Explosive Cascade: Bouncing flame ball deals 1d6/level fire damage.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you're protected from heat or cold.
- Flaming Corrosion: See Text
- Force Chest: Creates 2-foot-cube box of force.
- Force Claw: Claw of force guards an area, making attacks of opportunity.
- Force Missiles: Missiles of force strike foes for 2d6 each (max 4 missiles)
- Forcewave: Bull rushes all creatures within 10 ft.
- Greater Floating Disk: As floating disk, but can move independently of the caster.
- Greater Mark of Air: See Text
- Greater Mark of Earth: See Text
- Greater Mark of Fire: See Text
- Greater Mark of Frost: See Text
- Greater Mark of Water: See Text
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Lightwall: Creates a wall of light that dazzles creatures passing through it.
- Mirror SendingF: You send your image to a mirror and can see and speak through it.
- Parboil: Flash-heats air dealing 6d6 fire and 2d4 Intelligence damage to one or more creatures.
- Radiant Shield: Creatures attacking you take electricity damage; you're protected from electricity.
- Resilient Sphere: Force globe protects but traps one subject.
- Searing Exposure: Target suffers hours of wasteland exposure in a moment.
- Shout: Deafens all within cone and deals 5d6 sonic damage.
- Thunderlance: Lance of force deals 1d6 damage, plus can dispel force effects.
- Venom Bolt: All in beam take 2d8 acid damage; paralyzed.
- Vortex of Teeth: 3d8 points of damage due to force per round to all creatures in the area.
- Wall of ColdfireM: Deals 2d4 of cold damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 frostburn damage +1/level.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 damage +1/level.
- Wall of Ice: Ice plane creates wall with 15 hp +1/level, or hemisphere can trap creatures inside.
- Wingbind: A net of force entangles the target, preventing it from charging, running, or flying.
- Zone of Speed: Nothing moves faster than the speed you choose within the area.
- Acid RainM: 20-ft.-radius cylinder deals 7d6 acid damage
- Acid Sheath: Sheath of acid damages those who attack you, improves acid spell damage.
- Arc of Lightning: Line of electricity between two creatures (1d6/level damage).
- Blackwater Tentacle: Create blackwater tentacle that attacks your foe.
- Call Dretch Horde: Summons 2d4 dretches.
- Call Lemure Horde: Summons 2d4 lemures.
- Call Nightmare: Summons a nightmare.
- Call ZelekhutXP: A zelekhut aids you in hunting a fugitive.
- Cloudkill: Kills 3 HD or less; 4-6 HD save or die, 6+ HD take Con damage.
- Dimension Door, Greater: Creates short-range, multiple-use dimension door.
- Evacuation Rune: Create invisible rune that you can teleport to as swift action.
- Hidden Lodge: Creates a camouflaged Secure Shelter.
- Leomund's Billet: Creates sturdy barracks.
- Lesser Dragon AllyXP: Exchange services with a 15 HD dragon.
- Lesser Planar Binding: Traps extraplanar creature of 6 HD or less until it performs a task.
- Mage's Faithful Hound: Phantom dog can guard, attack.
- Mailed Might of The Magelords: Field of force around subject grants +8 armor bonus, immunity to 2nd level or lower force spells, and DR 5/magic.
- Major Creation: As minor creation, plus stone and metal.
- Precipitate BreachM: You can force planar boundaries to rip, creating a planar breach.
- Secret ChestF: Hides expensive chest on Ethereal Plane; you retrieve it at will.
- Semiweekly Temporary Soul BindingM: As Temporary Soul Binding, except 8 hours/level.
- Servant Horde: This spell creates a number of unseen servants, up to a maximum of 2d6 +1 servant per level (maximum +15).
- Summon Monster V: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Summon Undead V: Summons undead to fight for you.
- Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
- Toxic Weapon: Coats weapon with poison.
- Viscid Glob: Ranged touch attack hurls 5-ft.-diameter glob of glue at target.
- Vitriolic Sphere: Potent acid deals 6d6 acid damage plus possible damage in following 2 rounds.
- Wall of Magma: Deals 2d6 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d6 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 5d6 damage +1/level.
- Wall of Ooze: Creates barrier that has 50 hp/4 levels that paralyzes and deals 2d6 damage to all that touch it.
- Wall of Stone: Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
- Ball Lightning: Energy ball deals 1d6/level electricity damage.
- Boreal Wind: Gust of cold wind deals 1d4 cold damage/level and knocks creatures back.
- Cacophonic Burst: A burst of low noise which deals sonic damage.
- Cacophonic Shield: Immobile shield blocks sound, deflects missiles, deals 1d6+1/level and deafens intruders.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6/level cold damage.
- Cross of Lightning: As lightning bolt, except four lightning bolts that lauch 90 degrees apart from each other.
- Cyclonic Blast: Horizontal cyclone deals 1d6/level (max 15d6) damage and initiates a bull rush.
- Dolor: Cause a creature trapped in a planar binding pain, compelling it to agree to some service.
- Emerald BurstM: 20-ft.-radius burst dazes neutral creatures for 1 round, stuns evil creatures for 1d4 rounds.
- FirebrandM: One 5-ft. burst/level deals 1d6 fire/level plus burning for 1 round.
- Flaywind Burst: Cone blows away and knocks down smaller creatures and deals 1d6 damage/level.
- Greater Fireburst: Subjects within 15 ft. take 1d10/level fire damage.
- Interposing Hand: Hand provides cover against one opponent.
- Mass Fire Shield: Creatures attacking allies take damage; allies are protected from fire or cold.
- Moonbow: Creates 1d4 motes of light that attack enemies.
- Prismatic Ray: Blind target with 6 HD or less and deal random effect.
- Sending: Delivers short message anywhere, instantly.
- Shard Storm: Creates a storm of shards.
- Shrieking Blast: 40-ft.-radius burst deafens and deals 8d6 sonic damage.
- Shroud of Flame: Target bursts into flames, taking 2d6 fire damage per round and shooting gouts of flame that deal 1d4 fire damage to creatures with 10 feet.
- Sonic RumbleF: Cone of sound deals damage or moves objects.
- Sonic Shield: +4 deflection bonus to AC; 1d8 sonic damage and push back creatures that hit you in melee.
- Stone Sphere: 5-ft.-diameter stone sphere rolls over your enemies.
- Storm Touch: Touch deals 9d6 electricity damage and stuns victim for 1 round; usable a number of times equal to level.
- Sword of Deception: A blade of pale green force to appear and strikes the opponent you designate.
- Teleport Redirect: Any teleportation subtype spell with an origin within the area directs the subjects to a destination of your choice.
- Wall of Force: Wall is immune to damage.
- Wall Of Limbs: Whirling limbs deal 5d6 damage and grab creatures passing through.
- Dream: Sends message to anyone sleeping.
- False VisionM: Fools scrying with an illusion.
- Friend to Foe: Make subject creature believe its allies are its enemies.
- Illusory Feast: Subjects become dazed by illusory food.
- Mirage Arcana: As hallucinatory terrain, plus structures.
- Nightmare: Sends vision dealing 1d10 damage, fatigue.
- Persistent Image: As major image, but no concentration required.
- Seeming: Changes appearance of one person per two levels.
- Shadow Evocation: Mimics evocation of lower than 5th level, but only 20% real.
- Shadow Form: Gain +4 on Hide, Move Silently, and Escape Artist checks, and concealment; you can move through obstacles if you have ranks in Escape Artist.
- Shadow Guardians: Create group of shadowy warriors.
- Shadow Hand: Medium-sized hand attacks, blocks opponents, or carries items.
- Shadowfade: Travel to the Plane of Shadow, must return using the portal generated or else find another way back.
- Animate Dead FamiliarXP: Revives your dead familiar as an undead familiar.
- Animate LegionM: Creates skeletons or zombies.
- Blight: Withers one plant or deals 1d6/level damage to plant creature.
- Choking Sands: Touched creature begins to suffocate on sand.
- Death Throes: Your body explodes when you die.
- Elemental Shroud: Grant undead creatures armor and turn bonuses and deal elemental damage upon being struck by a foe or striking a foe.
- Gelid Blood: Subject takes –4 penalty on attacks, AC, and Str- and Dex-related checks, 50% failure of spells with somatic components.
- Ghost Storm: Save and become Frightened or fail and gain a temporary negative level, per round. Levels return at the rate of 1 per minute. More nastiness.
- Graymantle: Target is prevented from regaining hit points by any means.
- Haunt Shift: Turn corporeal and incorporeal undead into haunting presences.
- Leech Ghost SkillM: Another creature can use a ghost's skill ranks instead of their own and the ghost is supressed.
- Magic JarF: Enables possession of another creature.
- Miasma of Entropy: Rot all natural materials in 30-ft. cone-shaped burst.
- Necrotic BurstF: Encysted subject killed, cyst begins to roam.
- Necrotic Skull Bomb: Exploding skull releases negative energy; targets each gain 1d4 negative levels.
- Night's Caress: Touched foe take 1d8 points of damage per level plus 1d8+2 Con damage.
- Opalescent Glare: Kill evil creatures with a look, or make them very afraid.
- Orb of Dancing Death: Orb you control bestows 1 negative level each round.
- Ray of Entropy: Ray reduces Str, Dex, Con by -4.
- Soul Shackles: Imprison soul of dead creature in talisman from which you can question it.
- Spiritwall: Creates a wall of wailing spirits that inspires fear; 1d10 points of damage and energy drain on contact.
- Stop Heart: Touched living humanoid drops to -8 hitpoints.
- Symbol of PainM: Triggered rune wracks nearby creatures with pain.
- Thalassemia: Turns blood to seawater, dealing 1d6/level damage.
- Transfusion: You damage one of a target's ability scores to increase your own.
- Waves of Fatigue: Several targets become fatigued.
- Wrack: Renders creature helpless with pain.
- Airy Water: Turn normal water into a breathable substance; negate underwater movement and melee attack penalties.
- Animal Growth: One animal/two levels doubles in size.
- Baleful Polymorph: Transforms subject into harmless animal.
- Bite of the Wereboar: You become enhanced such as that of a boar.
- Breath Weapon Substitution: Your breath weapon deals a different kind of damage than normal.
- Burning Blood: Your blood deals energy damage to nearby creatures when you are struck.
- Construct Essence: As lesser construct essence, but grants more qualities of the construct type.
- Draconic Might: Gain +5 to Str, Con, Cha; +4 natural armor; immunity to magic sleep and paralysis effects.
- Draconic Polymorph: As polymorph, except average Str + 8 and average Con + 2 and Max 20 HD.
- DragonsightF: Gain low-light vision*, darkvision*, and blindsense*.
- Earth Reaver: Eruption deals 4d6 impact damage and 3d6 fire damage to all in area.
- Ethereal Breath: Your breath weapon manifests on the Ethereal Plane.
- Etherealness, Swift: Subject momentarily becomes ethereal.
- FabricateM: Transforms raw materials into finished items.
- Fiendform: As Alter Self, except you can gain the form and powers of an evil outsider.
- Flesh to Ice: Turns subject into statue of ice.
- Flesh to Salt: Turns creature into a statue of salt.
- Greater Blink: As blink, but you control the timing.
- Greater Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Greater Legion's Magic Weapon: Allies' weapons gain +2 or greater enhancement bonus.
- Greater Reduce Person: Humanoid creature halves in size.
- Gutsnake: 15-ft tentacle grows from your stomach and attacks your enemies.
- Ice Shape: Sculpts ice into any shape.
- Ice to Flesh: Restores frozen creature.
- Involuntary Shapeshifting: If able to do so, target creature must change shape.
- Lesser Spell MatrixF: Magical matrix stores a 3rd level or lower spell to be cast later as a quickened spell.
- Lobotomize: You cause a target to forget how to use specific feats, skills, or spells.
- Lucent Lance: Ray uses ambient light to deal varied amounts of damage and dazzle target.
- Mass Fly: As fly, except this spell confers the power of flight upon all targeted creatures.
- Mass Surefooted StrideM: Treat mountainous terrain as plains.
- Minor ServitorXP: Animated object does your bidding.
- Nightstalker's TransformationM: Gain +4 Dex, +3 luck bonus to AC, +5 luck bonus on Ref saves, +3d6 sneak attack, and evasion.
- Overland Flight: You fly at a speed of 40 ft. and can hustle over long distances.
- Passwall: Creates passage through wood or stone wall.
- Raise HummockM: Raise swamp land into dry stable land.
- Resonating Resistance: Foes must check spell resistance twice against you.
- Sakkratar's Triple Strike: Grants each subject two extra attacks with a held melee weapon at its highest base attack bonus; grants the keen and flaming burst abilities to melee weapons held by subjects.
- Shape Metal: As stone shape, but affects metal.
- Telekinesis: Moves object, attacks creature, or hurls object or creature.
- Touch of Adamantine: Weapon gains the properties of an adamantime weapon.
- Trait Removal: Temporarily remove one extraordinary or supernatural ability from the target creature.
- Transformation of the Deeps: Grant water breathing, darkvision, and pressure immunity to one creature/3 levels.
- Transmute Mud to Rock: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Transmute Rock to Mud: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Transmute Sand to Glass: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Transmute Sand to Stone: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Transmute Stone to Sand: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Unearthly Heat: Target is subjected to unearthly heat for 1 round/level.
- Unfettered Heroism: Spend more than one action point per round plus gain one free action point per round.
- Vulnerability: Reduces an opponent's damage reduction.
- Xorn Movement: Touched creature swims through earth like a xorn.
- Analyze DweomerF: Reveals magical aspects of subject.
- Eye of Stone: Invisible floating eye moves 30 ft./round, can pass through stone.
- Glimpse Of The Prophecy: Gain +1 insight bonus to AC and on saves; gain insight bonus equal to 1/2 caster level on one save, or enter prophetic favor as immediate action.
- Interplanar Telepathic Bond: Link lets allies communicate across planes.
- Legend LoreMF: Lets you learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- Probe Thoughts: Read subject's memories, one question/round.
- Scry Location: Spy on a distant location.
- Teleport Coordinates Transfer: Teach somebody else a familiar location so the location is familiar to them, or improve the quaility of a location to familiar learned by a divination spell.
- True SeeingM: Lets you see all things as they really are.
- Animate Dread WarriorXP: Transform dead skilled warrior into undead monster you control.
- Ashen Union: Drains moisture from a creature, possibly killing it and destroying its body.
- Aura of Terror: You gain an aura of fear, or your frightful presence becomes more effective.
- Blackwater Taint: Desecrate water, deal 1d6/2 levels negative energy damage, bestow a negative level.
- Circle of DeathM: Kills 1d4/level HD of creatures.
- Create UndeadM: Creates ghouls, ghasts, mummies, or mohrgs.
- Ectoplasmic Enhancement: Incorporeal undead gain +1 AC, +1d8 hp, +1 on attacks, +2 turn resistance for every 3 levels.
- Eyebite: Target becomes panicked, sickened, and comatose.
- Fleshshiver: Target is stunned for 1 round, takes 1d6/level damage, and is nauseated for 1d4+2 rounds.
- Ghoul Gauntlet: Convert victim to a ghoul under your control.
- Heartfreeze: Subject exhausted, dies in 1d3+2 rounds.
- Imperious Glare: You cause targets to cower in fear.
- Incorporeal Nova: Destroy incorporeal undead.
- Mass Contagion: As contagion, but 20-ft. radius.
- Mass Desiccate: Desiccates several creatures.
- Mummify: Touched living creature dies and is mummified.
- Necrotic EruptionF: Encysted subject killed, those nearby damaged and possibly encysted.
- Revive UndeadM: Restores undeath to undead that was destroyed up to 1 day/level ago.
- Shadow Shield: A smoky shroud causes attackers to be blinded for 1 round/level.
- Spectral Touch: Your touch bestows one negative level per round.
- Symbol of FearM: Triggered rune panics nearby creatures.
- Threshold of Unlife: Creata a shadowy area that hinders the living and helps the dead
- Undeath to DeathM: Destroys 1d4 HD/level undead (max 20d4).
- Waves of ColdM: Fire creatures become shaken and cold creatures lose immunity to cold.
- Animate Objects: Objects attack your foes.
- Bite of the Weretiger: You become enhanced such as that of a tiger
- Brilliant Blade: Weapon or group of projectiles gain the brilliant energy quality.
- Cloak of the Sea: Gain blur, freedom of movement, and water breathing while in water.
- Control Water: Raises or lowers bodies of water.
- Curse of Spilt Water: Transforms an enemy into water.
- Demonic Blood InfusionM: Temporarily grant subject the fiendish template, may cause the subject to become chaotic and evil permanently.
- Disintegrate: Makes one creature or object vanish.
- Extract Water Elemental: Pulls water from victim, forms water elemental.
- Fiendish Quickening: Your ability to teleport is quickened.
- Flesh to Stone: Turns subject creature into statue.
- Ghorus Toth's Magnetism: Metallic creature or object becomes strongly magnetic.
- Glass Strike: Turns subject into glass.
- Greater Energy Surge: As lesser energy surge, but 3d6 damage.
- HardeningM: Permanently make an object's hardness improve.
- Make Manifest: Force a creature in coterminous/coexistent plane to appear on your plane.
- Mass Bear's Endurance: As bear's endurance, affects one subject/ level.
- Mass Bull's Strength: As bull's strength, affects one subject/level.
- Mass Cat's Grace: As cat's grace, affects one subject/level.
- Mass Eagle's Splendor: As eagle's splendor, affects one subject/level.
- Mass Fox's Cunning: As fox's cunning, affects one subject/level.
- Mass Lesser Construct Essence: Grants many living constructs qualities of the construct type.
- Mass Owl's Wisdom: As owl's wisdom, affects one subject/level.
- Mental PinnacleM: You gain the mental powers of a psion.
- Mineralize WarriorMXP: Grants willing subject the mineral warrior template
- Move Earth: Digs trenches and builds hills.
- Move Snow and Ice: Digs trenches and builds hills in ice and snow.
- Nybor's Psychic ImprintF: Imprint a mind into a gem that can be used as the personality of an intelligent item.
- Ooze Puppet: You telekinetically control an ooze.
- Quickshift: Caster can use teleport or teleport, greater spell-like ability as a free action for 1 round/level.
- Scalding Mud: Transmute rock or earth into boiling muck.
- Sirellyn's Superior Magnetism: Attract metalic objects and creatures to target creature or object.
- Skyhurling: Throw a creature up and let them take falling damage. 5-ft./level with yielding obstructions or 10-ft./level with no obstructions.
- Stone Body: Your body becomes living stone.
- Stone Metamorphosis: Changes type of stone.
- Stone to Flesh: Restores petrified creature.
- Subvert Planar EssenceM: Reduces target's DR and SR.
- Suppress FlameM: Reduces damage and illumination from fire.
- The Hamagess' StaffsproutF: Creates short-lived wands of 1 charge from a staff.
- TransformationM: You gain combat bonuses.
- Translocation Trick: You and target switch places and appear as each other.
- Call KolyarutXP: A kolyarut aids you in punishing an oath-breaker.
- Dragon AllyXP: As dragon ally, lesser, but up to 18 HD.
- Fey RingXP: Call a Fey creature that may or may not help you.
- Greater Teleport: As teleport, but no range limit and no off-target arrival.
- Ice CastleF: Creates castle of snow and ice with an array of magical effects.
- Instant SummonsM: Prepared object appears in your hand.
- Mage's Magnificent MansionF: Door leads to extradimensional mansion.
- Mass Phantom Steed: Magic horses appear for 1 hour/level.
- Mass Teleport: As teleport, but more weight and you don't have to go.
- Monthly Temporary Soul BindingM: As Temporary Soul Binding, except 2 days/level.
- Nybor's Joyful Voyage: This spell functions like teleport, except that it teleports another creature (willing or unwilling) rather than yourself, and the target location is random.
- Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Plane Shift: As many as eight subjects travel to another plane.
- Shadow Trap: Bind a greater shadow to an object as its guardian.
- Summon Aspect Of Bahamut: Summons an aspect of Bahamut.
- Summon Monster VII: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Teleport Object: As teleport, but affects a touched object.
- Vipergout: You spit forth celestial or fiendish vipers that attack your foes.
- Volcanic StormM: Wind, Rocks, and lava sweep an area.
- Wall of Eyes: Creates barrier that you can see through and that paralyzes and consumes those that touch it.
- Clenched Fist: Large hand provides cover, pushes, or attacks your foes.
- Depthsurge: Water slam deals 2d6 + 1/level damage to all within 20-ft. radius, pushes targets back, sinks ships.
- Field Of Icy RazorsF: Creatures in area take normal and cold damage, might be slowed.
- Greater Shout: Devastating yell deals 10d6 sonic damage; stuns creatures, damages objects.
- Illusion Purge: Dispels illusions within 5 ft./level.
- Lightning Ring: Ring of lightning gives you resistance to electricity 20, damages adjacent creatures, and emits two lightning bolts per round.
- Mark of Death: See Text
- Polar Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 1d6/level cold damage.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 ft., deals 6d6 damage.
- Telekinetic Sphere: As resilient sphere, but you move sphere telekinetically.
- Zajimarn's Field of Icy RazorsF: Creatures in area take normal and cold damage, may be slowed.
- Dream ImageXP: Create a shadow copy of yourself to interact with the area.
- Greater Shadow Evocation: As shadow evocation, but up to 7th level and 60% real.
- Scintillating Pattern: Twisting colors confuse, stun, or render unconscious.
- Screen: Illusion hides area from vision, scrying.
- Shifting Paths: Illusion hides path, creates false new path.
- Stalking Spell: As greater invisibility, but subject is silent and scentless.
- Superior Invisibility: As invisibility, greater, except you make no scent, sound, or image.
- Avascular Mass: Reduce foe to half hp and stun foe for 1 round by purging blood vessels, which can trap creatures in 20-ft. radius from victim.
- Blackfire: Negative energy fire burns at the life force of a living creature dealing 1d4 constitution damage/round.
- CloneMF: Duplicate awakens when original dies.
- Create Greater UndeadM: Create shadows, wraiths, spectres, or devourers.
- Greater Bestow Curse: As bestow curse, but more severe penalties.
- Gutwrench: Kills subject and gives you 4d6 temporary hit points and +4 Strength.
- Heart of StoneFXP: You gain DR 5/- and resist energy 5 vs cold, fire, and electricity. Healing slows and requires caster level checks (DC 10 + your caster level)
- Horrid Wilting: Deals 1d6/level damage within 30 ft.
- Last Judgment: Evil creatures are struck dead and sent to Lower Planes.
- Leech Undeath: Harm undead to gain temporary hit points.
- Necrotic EmpowermentF: Draw personal vigor from mother cyst.
- Skeletal GuardM: Creates one skeleton/level that is resistant to turning.
- Steal Life: You drain 1 ability score point per round and becomes younger.
- Symbol of DeathM: Triggered rune slays nearby creatures.
- Veil of UndeathM: You gain undead traits.
- Ice AssassinMXP: Creates duplicate of creature with sole purpose to slay original.
- Shades: As shadow conjuration, but up to 8th level and 80% real.
- SkyriftMFXP: Make a 1 mile radius area appear to be in perpetual night or dusk.
- Weird: As phantasmal killer, but affects all within 30 ft.
- WishXP: As limited wish, but with fewer limits.